Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tonight



Tonight

We drive to the library.
I feel guilty but I have already gotten soaked on the bike a few hours earlier
and want to stay dry this time.
I regret my decision after seeing all the puddles
we could've biked through.

I do it again.
I return an empty movie case. Lame.

I am (sort of) excited to run intervals on the track.
But I can't get myself to go out in the rain/hail.
I choose to do yoga instead. Always a good choice.

Our (rather new) portable DVD player breaks.
I am pissed.
This means I have to do yoga in the gear room.
Which, as you can imagine, is very crowded.
I can barely move an arm or swing a leg.

Dinner:
tasty braised cabbage by Karl

Dessert:
2 bananas with almond butter
3 tortillas with apple sauce and cinnamon


Max is very tired
because he did not take nap!


Noah says in tears:
"Being nice would be a lot easier if Max was not on this earth!"


Karl is making Caribbean Banana Bread.
The yummy smell is making its way into our bedroom.
But I think I am (finally) done eating for today.

I am starting to read Andre Agassi's autobiography Open.
I have not read a book in a while
because I either don't like it or I can't put it down.
Neither of which is good.
But I don't want to miss out on this one!

There are lots of things on my to-do list
and blogging sure ain't one of them.

Good night.



2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Great pictures who took them?

Smart Helm said...

Um... hope ur day got better!