Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mini Chubs


Finally! Mama is not hogging the computer for once! So I'd better hurry and tell you about one of my favorite trips! Along with some great pictures from Jen.

When Mama told me she was going to a Girls Reunion (she calls it the Cherry Chub Reunion) and was planning on dragging Max and me with her, I was not excited. Why would I want to be surrounded by a bunch of women? Talking each others' ears off? With no one paying attention to me? No, thanks!

But then I found out that my good buddies Eric, Rubie, Fay, Kimball, and baby Julia were all going to be there as well. And I was in! It was like a Mini Chub Reunion. We all met up in Las Vegas for a few days and here are some of the awesome things we did:

Karaoke
We performed Primary Songs and made scary animal noises.

Fay and me being wild cats

Hiking
In the beautiful Red Rock area.
We actually went for 2 hikes in one day.
Our moms might say it was just strolling around. But for us, it was hiking!


Every good hiker needs a walking stick

Exploring
How could we go hiking without exploring?
The two definitely go together!


Blowing Bubbles
Making and chasing bubbles in a big park is way more fun than at home.
Thank you, Leticia, for this great idea!




Picnicing
What kid wouldn't want to have a yummy picnic
with friends in the warm sunshine
surrounded by beautiful mountains?

Chips - what a treat!

Flag Tag
Courtney brought a bunch of flags.
We loved wearing them on little belts trying to snatch them from each other.
Playing tag has never been so fun!


Animal Charades
We got everyone to play our favorite game!
It was way fun with so many people.

Even I can't remember which wild cat I was

Fay being Shamu

Rubie being a doggie

Eating
We would not be Mini Chubs if we did not cherish good food.
Every meal was a party!


Playing
We made several trips to the park right by our house.
We could run around and be crazy.
The Cherry Chubs could hang out and talk.


Yep, I pretty much am always some wild cat

Swimming
Melissa's house has a hot tub!
We used it as our own little swimming pool.
It was kind of crowded in there, as you can see.
But it sure was tons of fun!


CHUB LOVE CHEER


I am so glad I am a Cherry Mini Chub.
Max and I miss Fay and Kimball a lot.
We can't wait for the next Reunion!


3 comments:

wilson4 said...

I love it! Great idea to write it from Noah's perspective. I'm laughing at it all. Great memories.

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh man I have made a cd for you and have yet to get it into the mail. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Sorry I'm so lame.

Smart Helm said...

Those are some pretty cute pictures! I'm sad I missed most of the activities. Next time!