Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Answer and Explanation



Congratulations. Most of you were right. The correct answer is

d) all of the above

It is sad but true.

First, the weather report just kept getting worse by the day. In the end it promised us cold, rain, heavy winds, and possibly snow. I know some of you will say: "I thought you guys were hardcore campers?" And, yes, we are. But some people are not...

Then, Karl's family declared that they would rather not go but do fun stuff around here instead. But wait! It was supposed to be a Family Reunion! We don't want to miss out on family fun! So after much deliberation, Karl and I decided to go down Sunday morning, come back Monday night, and play here Tuesday and Wednesday. That way we would get the best of both worlds, right?

But then, I messed it all up:

Karl and the boys are at Karl's parents' house. I go running and meet them there. Karl leaves to see the General Conference Priesthood Session with his dad. I realize I have no car keys. We take their truck back over to our house. I park it in front of our house.

Karl comes back a couple of hours later. He asks where the truck is. What do you mean? It's right there. We go outside. No truck. Towed. Gone. I parked it in the wrong spot.


Ladies, if you ever must have your car towed, I suggest you have it done during the Priesthood Session. Seriously. Karl did not even get mad. Just left, paid $175 bucks, drove the truck back to his parents' and biked home. I am not sure if he was just being nice or if he needed to get another work-out in. Probably both.

That night we went over our already-not-so-good-looking finances and decided to cancel our trip.

The end.

Not really. We have been having tons of fun hanging out with the family. No regrets on our decision.

No comments: