Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Noah & Fay

I knew Fay and Noah would get along and play together but I had no idea that they would love each other and be such good buddies. As you can see for yourself, Fay is the most beautiful little girl and she has such a sweet, pleasant personality. They found a good balance playing and had fun sharing their interests.


Fay taught Noah how to make funny faces. But sometimes it did not work out so well.


They had a blast going on rides at Sea World. Everything is always more fun if you have a friend to share the joy and excitement with.



I am assuming Fay got wetter and dirtier than she usually does. She seemed to enjoy it and Mandy did not mind (I hope).


Sharing hugs in front of the beautiful San Diego temple. We did not even have to bribe them. I think it was their idea.



I love these pictures of them enjoying the beach. It was fun to listen to their conversations and see them having such a good time.




Thank you so much, Fay, for making this a wonderful and unforgettable trip for Noah. We love you and hope to see you again soon.

This is my last and favorite San Diego post.

4 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Oh sooo cute. Great post Sarah!

Elena Jarvis Jube said...

They are adorable! Love the hugs.

Jamie Pearson said...

can we say future Mr and Mrs Jarvis...hehe wouldn't that be funny. They are super cute together.

Smart Helm said...

They do look like they are having lots of fun together. I'm sure that made the vacation so much more fun for Noah!

I like Fay cuz she wanted to be like Emily and I... for a little while anyways :-)