Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am 4 !!!!!!

Guess what kind of Birthday Party I had. I will give you some clues.

Hard Hats, Caution Tape, and Digging (for treasures)


Dump Trucks, Diggers, Shovels, Buckets


Wrecking Ball


Painting


Fixing up houses


Orange

I sure did NOT want to blow out my Birthday candles.
I simply refused.
So Eric jumped at the chance. Thanks, Dude!


more Diggers and Dozers


I had so much fun. Can we do this again tomorrow? Please?

PS: Mama is worn out from all the partying. She needs a little break. So I thought I would take over for now. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh man what a creative birthday party. Sarah you are amazing. It looked like so much fun. Wish i could have been there. Noah I can't believe you are already 4! Happy Birthday!!

Emily Nice said...

Wow! Sarah you are such an awesome mom! looks like everyone had a fun time. Happy birthday Noah!

Smart Helm said...

That is the perfect birthday party for Noah. I can teoo he sure loved it. Happy Birthday Noah!

Smart Helm said...

PS. Noah, I love ur dad's outfit! It looks like ur gonna grow up to be just like him.

And I also liked that the wrecking ball wrecked all those diaper boxes. Very poetic.

Jen said...

WoW! Noah - that's the COOLEST birthday party! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! I think my Davin is on track to be just like you..! You're awesome Sarah ;)! (--look at me leaving a comment - I'm trying to be better since I like getting comments so much, heh heh)