Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fast as a Flash

This is how fast Noah usually moves:


In his own words: "Fast as a Flash"

This afternoon and evening, however, he slowed way down. He finally succumbed to all the sickness floating around. It did not help that Papa, Max, Jen, Rubie, Grandma, Grandpa, and lots of others had already become victims.

It is sad to see my otherwise rambunctious trouble-makers
calm and quiet.
I have to say I enjoy it for about 5 minutes
and then I get all restless.
I am praying for more patience with sick people
because I have none.
I am also praying that this wave of flu
will pass me by.

Noah will be back soon, I hope, to tell you all about his favorite camping spot:
Arches NP

Actually, I hope sleep will work its miracle and he will be able to be part of the Primary Program tomorrow and say: I can serve others by being nice.
Because he does.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Being ill is no fun. I hope all is well soon in the Jarvis home. :)

Jamie Pearson said...

Sorry everyone is sick and glad I'm not around to get it =) by the way i took the pictures while i drove the route we biked. i wanted to see how far it was.

Emily Nice said...

sad times. Hope Noah was able to do his part. also hope you are able to stay strong and not succumb to the evil flu!