Friday, August 21, 2009

Toddler Max

Max is walking! He has been for about 4 weeks. Finally, we got a video of him wobbling around.



I am really excited for him to be a toddler. Babies are fine and all but toddlers are so much more fun. He is just busily toddling around everywhere and exploring everything. I just sit back and watch him get into mischief and trouble. When things get out of control, I run over and save him. I run and save him a lot. Probably every 2 minutes. I don't mind.

Keep up the good work, Max. We love you!

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

WHAT he is walking! That is crazy. I can't believe he is already walking, man i miss those boys, especially when Noah would tell me "I like you not" ha ha gotta love kids

WARNERS said...

Congratulations Max! Can't wait to see it in person.

Emily Nice said...

YAY good job Max. It just keeps getting better from here. You can reach more things and then you'll be able to run away from mom and dad, and eventually give Noah a run for his money. Good times ahead!