Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Rain

One of the best things about summer is its rain storms. Tonight we were blessed with one of them and we loved it. After dinner, the boys all went for a bike ride while I cleaned the kitchen and just as they came back it started pouring.

Like this:







I love dancing in the warm rain. But I was kinda stuck in the kitchen still, so I just watched as Noah ran and biked through the rain with his friend. They had so much fun. Karl and Max joined them for some of the fun.







A beautiful double rainbow perfected the evening.







Then it was time for a warm bath and bed time stories.

I am sad summer seems to be coming to an end already.

PS: Our camera battery was dead, so I had to find some pictures on the web. Sorry.

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

wow I was going to say those pictures are great but then you added they weren't yours..funny. If you love warm rain you should come visit me!!! Its been raining for 2 days straight and rains almost everyday anyways.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

I LOVED that rain storm too! And the smell of rain before and after the rain is just as great!

Smart Helm said...

I miss rain! Thank you for sharing ur fun.