Monday, October 31, 2011

My Super Heroes



Batman and Spiderman

Two super heroes by my side.
I have never felt safer.

1 costume from the thrift store.
2 home-made capes.
2 home-made masks.
Glad the boys are low-key.

* home-made = made by Karl


Saturday we got to attend another Halloween Party!
The Mares family sure knows how to throw
a great family party.
Treasure hunt and haunted alley for the kids.
Dance party for the adults.
Everybody loved it.


Yes. Karl and I dressed up as well.
We went as a
Super Hero Family.
Nope. We did not take any pictures.
After a 3.5 k swim, a 65 mile bike ride,
a trip to the store, some cleaning-up,
making food and costumes for the party,
...
I was exhausted and (I admit) grumpy.
Nothing some dancing couldn't fix...

This is my favorite Halloween shot so far:


Happy Trick-or-Treating!





1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Love me some halloween. Go superheros!