Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toccer Bame



Max loves Noah's soccer games at least as much as Noah does.
He loves to wear his soccer outfit.
Then he runs around all day saying:

Toccer Bame! Toccer Bame!


It is very hard to try and keep him off the field.
He really wants to be part of the action.


He's got pretty good skills already.
Others still need some work ...


Unfortunately, spring soccer season is already over.
So sad. We all miss it.
Noah did, however, score his very first goal in the last game.
Way to go, Noah!


3 comments:

wilson4 said...

It's just hard for the younger sibling to be left out. As the oldest child--you and I just don't get it.

Diana said...

Those pictures are too cute!
I didn't Noah did soccer. That is so fun. Congrats on his first goal.

Jamie Pearson said...

I'm glad you got your package. Can you do me favor and take a picture of him wearing it. I would love to see it. Oh and you are welcome to visit anytime. We will hopefully only be here until Dec. 10 years sounds like a little too long for me.