Saturday, May 29, 2010

Emily and Lynn are here!



We have been having a lot of fun with Emily and Lynn
and wanted to show you some pictures.

Visitors from Germany always means lots of presents for the boys.
They are loving their new clothes/toys.
Thank you so much!
They have been especially enjoying their new books by Jeanette + Dieter
who recently returned from a 6-month trip to Australia
and made an animal book for Max and
a road train book for Noah.
They are the best!


We love Lynn. She is one cute little bug.
And usually very happy ...


... unless Max is bugging her
which is 90% of the time.


We have been doing the usual:

going to the park


hiking in the mud


hanging out at races


Emily and Lynn are great cheerleaders.
I am glad they put up with my usual outfit:
compression socks, comfy pants, random shirt.
Yes, this is how I run around even if I am not racing.
Embarrassing, I know!


Thanks for being here and making everything more fun!

4 comments:

Diana said...

how fun to have your sister in town. It sure sounds like you are having such a good time.
Your niece is so very cute. How much longer will they be here?

jaredandgina said...

Yeah, I love Emily and Lynn is so cute! Tell her hi for me and that I wish I was there to hang out with her. Why do you wear compression socks? Jared just ordered some for him while he is standing for hours doing surgery, I was giving him a hard time that he is an old man but now you wear them too!! So funny!

JessWilson said...

Yay for Sisters and nieces! We're soglad that we got to spend a little time with them at Salem Pond before leaving to Cali. Looks like you all are having a great time!

Nate + Carlee said...

It's been so fun getting to know your sis and niece. Also, I too make excellent fashion statements in comfy pants and random t-shirts. Not compression socks though because I don't want to look TOO sexy. I am, after all, a married woman.