Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cherry Chub Reunion


I know this post is long overdue since the reunion took place in February, but better late than never, right?

I still can't believe that we really had 10 Cherry Chubs all coming to Vegas to hang out and play. What an incredibly fun weekend! Noah already told you about all the fun we had here.

The kids were really good just playing by themselves while the Chubs did what they do best:

hang out in the kitchen while preparing delicious food


having great conversations while eating delicacies such as these:



We don't call ourselves Chubs for no reason!

I was very impressed with how much everyone genuinely cared about our kids. Thank you for making an effort to get to know them and spend time with them. Here we are playing Noah's favorite game: animal charades.



Thank you, Courtney, for spending your birthday weekend with us! We love you and wish we could have you around more often.


One of the reasons I am excited to move to Flagstaff is that I will be close to Los Alamos, NM - place of our next reunion. I can't wait!

PS: A huge thank you goes to Melissa and Melanie for hosting all this fun and craziness!

4 comments:

wilson4 said...

Ahhh, I want to get together again.

Telitaadams said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I had such a blast!!! I think it's incredible so many of us were able to come. Huge dito and hats off to Melissa and Melanie for hosting us.

Diana said...

sounds like such a fun weekend! How did you meet all these girls?

WARNERS said...

so fun to see the pics! thanks for posting! You are the perfect person to do a triathlon blog. Your writing is superb and your athleticism - well, simply not to be compared. I'm sure they have no idea what a master of language as well as body you are! I'm excited for you.