Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Craziness and New Blog


Things are kind of crazy around here these days. Here is what has been going on:

1. My sister is here! We love having Emily and Lynn at our house!

Max and Lynn enjoying their bath together

2. I signed up for about 8 races this past week. 5 of those are within the next 5 weeks. So what does my sister get to do while she is in Utah? Go to (at least) one race every weekend. I tried to warn her...

3. Emily, Lynn, and I went to St. George last Friday, crossed one race off the list, drove to Vegas, and had a party!

Unfortunately, we did not go to Paris.

4. Karl is finally (almost) injury free which means he has a lot of catching up to do in his running mileage in order to be ready for the Squaw Peak 50-miler on June 5.

5. Max and Noah are definitely not slowing down. They are sharing a room these days which means later nights and earlier mornings. I love watching them grow closer and enjoy brotherhood.


6. We are moving in 3 months! Sounds like a long time but when I think about all the things that need to get done before August, I get nervous.

7. I have a new blog. Another one. My own one. I know. Who needs two blogs?????? Well, I do, I guess. I used to think it was silly to have more than 1 blog and vowed never to start a second. Here is why I changed my mind:
  • I have a new sponsor! PowerTri! They asked me to blog about triathlon. How could I possibly say no? I love to talk triathlon.
  • I feel like I am polluting our family blog with all this tri talk already. So no more of that!
Here is the new address and link:


We will see how it goes. I have imported all the triathlon-related posts from the family blog, one new one, and there are lots of race reports to follow... I am inviting y'all to join me on my triathlon training and racing journey this season!

I like this kind of craziness, I guess. I enjoy being busy. But right now I feel like I can't quite embrace all this wonderful life has to offer because I am always running from one thing to the other. I need to do more yoga!


3 comments:

Nate + Carlee said...

Yay! I'm so excited about your new blog, so I can hear all of the gory details of all of those races of yours! Can't wait for Salem!

Smart Helm said...

Congrats on the sponsorship! That is really cool to be paid to do what u love to do. I am so very happy 4 u. Good luck!

U came 2 Vegas and u didn't visit?! I'm sure u saw Melissa and her new baby. Hope the move goes smoothly!

Adriana said...

Hey Sarah,

I have been a terrible blogger. I haven't kept anybody in the loop of Twitchell life. But thank goodness you are a great blogger! Thanks for keeping me posted on Jarvis adventures. You take great pictures, and I love to peak in on your day-to-day. I'm excited for you guys that your move is coming up! Ofcourse moving is also a lot of work. . . but I don't need to tell you that. Happy Late Mothers Day and keep up the blogging!