Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It is for real...



We are moving!

I mean, I knew that. You knew that.
But it seems more real now.

We have a place to live in Flagstaff.
Just a 2-bedroom apartment.
But it will do.

Our house is officially for sale.
The first potential buyer is coming to look at it tomorrow.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Just in case.
I am not getting my hopes up.

We have started to get rid of stuff.
This is my most and least favorite part
at the same time.

Time to move on.
Change is good.
At least that is what I am trying to tell myself.

Happy Thursday!



6 comments:

Nate + Carlee said...

Wait...you're moving?! This is terrible! And it was THURSDAY yesterday?! This is even worse news because it shows just how out of the loop I am.

It's going to be a sad day when you guys move. I get sad just thinking about it!

Nate + Carlee said...

Also, if by "getting rid of stuff" you mean passing along all of your cool old bike stuff to your lovely new biking neighbor, then yes I agree change is a great thing...for me. ha, ha, just kidding...mostly.

jaredandgina said...

I know how you feel Sarah, it hit me a couple of nights ago that we are moving. Except we haven't found a place to live yet so that is still stressful.
I am going to be in Utah June 29th-july 7th so you better be around so I can see you.

Love you girl

Smart Helm said...

Good luck! Ur gonna need it. Its gonna be hard going to a small apartment like that but hopefully it won't be for long!

Bekah said...

I'm so jealous you're going to Arizona! Hey, maybe you'll arrive at your new apartment with all your belongings before ours get to us here in Mississippi :)

Diana said...

It must be exciting to be moving on in life. We have been in Provo which seems like forever now but anytime we think its time to move it seems like Heavenly Father doesn't agree with us.
It is so strange to see the for sale sign on your house :(
I hope it does sell quickly for you though.