Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cousin Lynn



I, Max, have really been enjoying having my baby cousin, Lynn, around for a few weeks. Finally, I am not the only one being tortured (by Noah) all the time. I can do some torturing myself.

I need whatever she has. Does not matter what it is or if I even like it. I have to have it. Binky. Toy. Hair clip. Food. Book. To name a few.


I like to wrestle. And I don't understand why I shouldn't wrestle Lynn. Why would she not like it? Since she is crying most of the time (when I am around) anyway, I might as well throw myself on top of her, right?


I can be nice if I try really, really hard. For a few seconds, anyway. I always keep an eye on her though. Just in case.


We get along in the bath pretty well. Until I get bored...


Honestly, I love Lynn. I just want to hold her, cuddle her, and baby her. I just don't know how to. First, I need to learn not to choke her when giving hugs. I am getting there!


Thank you so much, Lynn, for coming and hanging out with Noah and me! We are glad you survived. Just think of how much tougher you are now!

Your favorite cousin, Max

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

poor lynn!! i love the picture of max almost landing on lynn and noahs cute smile in the background i guess he was ready for the picture. what will max ever do with a younger sibling?

ps nice blanket in the last picture

Telitaadams said...

This made me laugh. You are such a fun writer. Thank you for the great post!