Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oma's Birthday

After spending a few fun, hard, exciting, exhausting, mostly crazy days and nights at my sister's house, Oma's birthday had finally come and we got to go to her house for the big surprise. And she really had no idea. When she opened the door, all she saw was Max. (Noah ran away last second). She had not seen him (in real life) since he was 10 days old but recognized him right away. Then Noah showed up. It was so fun to see the shock and excitement in her face. She was really happy to see us 3 weeks earlier than expected.

Later family and friends came over and we had a great night. Here is my mom holding Max while we are singing to her. Noah loved the table fireworks.


Max doesn't look too cranky in this picture but don't let him fool you!

Hanging out in the living room


Chatting with my cousins whom I miss much

It's good to be home. Although I am not sure if I am an American German or a German American. But I know for sure that I am not German like the people around me here are German. Help!

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

What I'm so confused why didn't your mom know that you were there? Didn't know and Max go to work with her one day or are you not posting these in order? I've very confused.

Melissa Bunn said...

What a fun surprise for you Mom! Keep the post coming of your stay in Germany.

Emily Nice said...

maybe its just the picture, but you and your cousins do look like family. Suprising people is always fun!