Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kindergarten

Noah loves to go to Kindergarten with Oma.

Well, he loves it once he's there but he has a hard time letting me go. Also, 'Kindergarten' here is like 'preschool' in the U.S. I know, doesn't make any sense. First, you steal our word and then you change the meaning of it. Go figure...



My mom is a preschool teacher and the place is amazing. The pictures only show a small part of it. But I can't go inside with Max. He would make the biggest mess and destory everything he can get his little hands on.


But outside is lots of fun and there are plenty of cool vehicles to ride around.



Waiting for Noah in the hall way. The next second Max charges through the open Lego room door, grabs as many Legos as he can, and runs away. Repeat about 5 times.

I gotta go eat some more yummy German cheese cake and Christmas cookies. It's the off season after all!

3 comments:

JessWilson said...

Looks like so much fun! Those bikes are really cool too. Glad you all are having a great time enjoying Germany. I love that you're still posting and keeping us updated on your adventures! :)

Smart Helm said...

How fun! I really like all ur pictures. What memories they are making.

Emily Nice said...

I agree. I'm reallly glad you are keeping us all posted to your many fun times. I can't quite figure out what Noah has on his head...

Follow up question from previous post: Is Max first words German like Noah's?

I like pizza however it comes so feel free to share when you come back this way :)