Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Fun

We have been having lots of fun this summer at home, as well. I don't mean inside our house but in Provo and surroundings. I still have a hard time entertaining these boys, especially Max, inside for more than 30 minutes.

We love going to the pool. Even when it is pretty cool outside. Then we have the water slides to ourselves. We very much enjoy having one pool pretty much across the street and 7 Peaks water park across town. Yeah for playing in the water when it is hot.













It is too bad I don't have any pictures of these two fishies in the water. But I am too busy keeping these fearless boys from drowning to take any pictures. Those of you who have been to the pool with us know that it is a big job. Max just crawls right into the deep end, I fish him out, he crawls back in. It does not even face him. Noah has recently learned how to dive and enjoys doing so 50 times in a row. He now thinks he can swim. But we still have to work on that a little. We love it when Karl can join the fun.













We still go to the park a lot but have to do so in the early morning hours before it gets unbearably hot. Not a problem, since they are usually both awake by 7 am.










Rock Canyon Park is really fun in the late spring. With the snow melting in the mountains, there is a river running through the park. Freezing but irresistable.













Max is having so much exploring everything and learning to do things on his own. He is a trooper and happy most of the time. I can't believe his birthday is in less than a month!











Other activities include hiking and looking for rocks, painting and then dancing in the paint, and much, much more.

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

What is the deal with Noah's smile its making me laugh. You guys always have so much fun. I wish I could go play in the pool with you guys and go down the slides. I love the simple slides at the Vets pool. Too bad you can't go head first on your stomach now that is fun!

Melissa Bunn said...

Looks like fun! Summer time is the best!

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh and I think you should tell Noah that if he keeps making that face its going to stick. When did he start doing that it looks kind of evil =) I think you guys should come visit us in North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!

Potter Family said...

What a fun blog! I found it on Jessica's. Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?? Ours is private so I'l l have to get your email to send you an invite!

Smart Helm said...

So fun. I wished I lived somewhere you could go outside during the summer! Some day.