Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cousin Camp


So this cute big boy is gone for almost 3 days. I miss him already.


Mainly because I am still stuck with this cute little boy. 'Stuck' as in 'I still won't get a lot done'.

I was trying to talk Becky into letting Max come as well. But the rule is: You have to be potty-trained in order to attend cousin camp. Max did not quite make it. Bummer. I am not sure Max could have hiked all the way to Stuart Falls and back anyway. But then again, I am not sure Noah can. I did not tell Becky that.

They are going to play/hike/sleep at the cabin, swim at 7 Peaks, play/sleep at Becky's. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I hope they take lots of pictures.

PS: Yes, that is Karl's parents' truck in the back of the first picture. Our car is in the shop AGAIN. It has been there for about 10 days now and they still have not figured out what is wrong. Discouraging.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That does sound like lots of fun! I'm impressed with ur family members that put it on. Sounds like alot of work!

U have a suburu, right? Makes me nervous. I hope it all turns out OK.

Jamie Pearson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your car that is a bummer. Good thing we didn't get an outback. Oh and I love Noah's shirt, actually I love that it still doesn't fit him after 2 years. I'm glad he will be able to wear it for a long long time

jaredandgina said...

Oh I love Becky and Kelly! Give them my love. I cannot believe how big Max, he looks so much like Noah, and all those teeth, so cute! Is he walking yet?

Emily Nice said...

How fun! I think it will be nice for you and Max to have some together time with the big boy out and about in the world! I bet Noah is looking forward to it too. And if things get tough its not too far away.

Sorry about your car!