Friday, July 17, 2009

Our MaxMan

Just like his brother, Max loves water, dirt, mud, and everything in between. So this sprinkler puddle was a welcome break from the heat we have been having.



Although a really fast crawler, Max is getting a little frustrated with it. He is really trying hard to learn to walk. He has taken 2 steps on his own a few times, so he is getting there. He is pretty good at pushing things though.



We think he is the very cutest baby around here. With Rubie being a close second.

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love the videos you put on here!! I love how he crawls but better yet how Max pushes the stroller and then gets dragged by it. That was pretty funny. I'm sure he will learn to walk soon and I don't blame him for getting mad when he can't, he has a big brother to catch up to.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

haha adventurous little dude!!! I love it!

Leslie said...

I love his crawling! Totally makes me laugh. Our girls do that when they wear dresses, but Max is a true Mowgli from Jungle Book :)

Smart Helm said...

Those were some awesome video. Max is going to catch up to his brother soon!

Melissa Bunn said...

I love those videos. So funny! Max will be walking before you know it.