Monday, November 17, 2008

Not a Potty

Hi everyone,

I have not posted anything or a while because I can never get to the computer. Either Mama is writing Emails, reading blogs, or researching something or other. Or Papa is paying bills. But now that I don't take naps anymore, I have some more time on my hands.

Plus, I wanted to tell you about this cool thing. It is called a Bumbo. We are borrowing it from some neighbors and I love it.


I know, it kinda looks like a potty and I kinda look like I am using it as a potty, but I am not. I love to sit in it. Mainly, because it is for Max, and for some reason I especially like all the things that are for Max.

Sometimes I let him use it though














But often I make him lie on the floor while I sit in it. It is just so he will get strong neck muscles. I don't want a wimp as a brother. That is also the reason why I constantly either sit on him, lie on him, pull on him, roll him, etc. Or maybe it is just to drive my parents crazy. Either way it is fun.

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That looks really weird! It must work well if you always want to sit in it. Maybe if it had some tie-downs you could tie urself into it and stay in there all afternoon!

Emily Nice said...

I've seen those chairs around and other kids seem to like it too. Its true that older siblings are sent to try younger ones, but it does just make them stronger, and smarter (he he he)

Jamie Pearson said...

Hahaha I totally thought that was a toilet. I'm glad Max gets to sit up now he is getting so big and strong. I wonder when he will start crawling...watch out it might be coming soon since he already knows how to roll over.

WARNERS said...

Those entries are hilarious! It all sounded way too familiar. What cuties. It makes me want to be there so bad. I wish I could hold that little max. That last picture of Max is perfect - looks like Noah is sitting on him.

Jamie Pearson said...

So next time I am over I am going to have to use your camera to video Max laughing. It was just to funny watching him laugh today and he did it for so long.

Courtney said...

Just joining the fun of commenting on your blog. A- adorable family. I can't wait to go camping with those boys in their ugly clothes. I have some that will match. this is court