Sunday, November 23, 2008

Max and Friends

Hello Friends and Family,

I figured if Noah can blog, so can I. In my first post I wanted to tell you about my friends. I don't have a whole lot yet but some. Mainly girls, cause I like girls. Out of all girls, I like my Mama the best because she has all the yummy milk. But I won't count her as a friend here.

Then there is Rubie. She is only 6 days younger than me and I can already tell that we are going to be best buds. Just like our older siblings. Usually we just hang out together while our brothers have fun and play. We can't wait to join them.



Sometimes no one notices us. I don't understand how that can be since we are so incredibly cute. But it happens. Our brothers just want all the attention. So then we scream really loud, both of us. That way they will notice us for sure.


I also have my eye on Ireland. She is about 6 weeks younger than me and also really cute. At the moment I can't really decide which one I like better. But my Mama tells me that that is o.k., I can like both of them, and that I will meet many more beautiful girls. I can't wait.


But my best friend is Noah. My big brother is way fun and really good entertainment. When he is at preschool, I don't like it that much. Mama is kinda boring. She always tried to get stuff done when it is just me at home.


Noah always has time for me and teaches me cool things. I don't like his nose kisses that much but I can endure them. Thanks, Noah.


Maybe my mom will finally take some pictures of me rolling from my stomach to my back and the other way round. I have been doing it for a while and still have no proof. When she does, I will post some. Until then I will practice sitting and standing up.

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I think mama needs to post a video of you laughing too. Maybe she can't since you will only laugh with me (well maybe your other friends too). I think I am your friend too so we should get our picture taken...I think someone did get a picture of us at my bridal shower I'm just not sure who. I will have to find that picture and then send it over to you. thanks for coming to visit today.

WARNERS said...

Wow, I can't believe you are rolling over already! I would love to see you. Maybe if you get crawling and standing down in the next few weeks, you can teach Kimball. Your a pretty cute little guy! Kimball wishes he could be closer to be on your friend list.

Smart Helm said...

It was so fun to see u for the first time! I have to say u are much cuter in person, that's why the girls love u... Ur gonna be a lady killer.