Sunday, November 2, 2008

Autumn

Halloween morning we went to our friends Jamie and Emily's house to trick-or-treat. But Noah forgot all about the candy when they raked the leaves together in a big pile for him to play in. Enjoy these pictures of Noah and the falling leaves Jamie took. He was having so much!









I vote this to be one of the cutest pictures EVER



Max and I had some fun, too!







Then Jamie and Noah harvested one of Emily's huge pumpkin for the Halloween Party that night.



Thank you so much Jamie and Emily for an hour of fun. Halloween was all downhill from there because Noah did not take a good nap and thus was grumpy the rest of the day. Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah i get to be the first entry on your new blog! I love that one picture of Noah too the one you said was #1 Emily think I should enter it into a contest. Haha Anyways I love taking pictures of your kids even if Noah looks drugged in some of the pictures. Thanks for sharing your kids with us on Halloween it is always so much more fun with kids.

Emily Nice said...

I agree with Jamie! Your kids coming over was the highlight. Thanks for sharing them!