Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Children's Museum

We finally made it to the children's museum in Salt Lake. We had planned to go to the Zoo but it was so cold and rainy that we preferred an inside activity. Noah's much loved cousins Toby and Sam joined us.

Noah was a construction worker





He was a grocery shopper



He was a farmer on a horse



He was a house builder



They explored a helicopter



They built cool things out of pipes



Noah's favorite was this red car. He filled it up with groceries and checked the air pressure in the tires.



He filled it up with gas and had a blast



Unfortunately, he was a little too possessive about it. Nobody else could even look at it, let alone touch it.



So Papa had a talk with the little man



Max also enjoys hanging out with his cousins


2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Oh how fun... Man.. I shore like childrens museums. I gotta find me some kids and go. Anyone u know here in Vegas?

Emily Nice said...

Awesome job on updating your blog. I agree with Melanie. I love the children's museum in Santa Fe, even when I was no longer a child!