Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Cute

You will probably think that this sweater is really cute. So do my parents.


That is why I don't like to wear it. I just don't like to wear cute things. I like to wear the ugliest thing in my closet at any given time. I think that is why my mom hides the ugly things. She thinks I will forget about them, but I don't. So I put this sweater on mainly so she can take some pictures. And because it was Sunday.













I have to tell you, though, that my aunt Jeanette from Berlin made it. And I have to admit that she did a really good job. The best thing are the buttons: they are from reindeer antlers. Those are pretty cool. Unfortunately I can't just wear the buttons only.

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

It is a cute sweater and a cute boy! He doesn't like "ugly" things he just likes things that help him stand out!

Jamie Pearson said...

I love when Noah blogs. You're teaching him young...good job =)