Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Snow Canyon: Red Rock and Sand Dunes



Wow. March has been crazily busy. This will be the fourth weekend in a row that I am out of town and, while I am loving it and enjoying every minute, I am looking forward to life slowing down a (teeny tiny) bit in April. 

Since I was mostly out biking and running while the boys played with Grandma and Grandpa in St. George, I don't have much to say about these awesome pictures! That's a good thing since it's almost bedtime anyway! Just know that they had a lot of fun and thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Grandma and my boys:


Grandpa looks ready to go on an adventure: 


Sanddune digging:


It's a good thing I got to bike and run through Snow Canyon (here). Otherwise I would be jealous. It is a gorgeous place!


There is a beautiful place right outside of St. George where you can overlook the city, hike, climb, explore narrows, and have all sorts of fun:

(Karl may or may not have combed the boys' hair that morning. Who knows...)






Love this picture of Max!




Thank you Karl, Grandma, and Grandpa for creating wonderful memories with Max and Noah. I am sure they will remember this trip for a long time. It's good to know that they are in the best hands when Mama decides that she needs to have some playtime on her own! 




1 comment:

Jamie Pearson said...

love the picture of max under the rock, soo cute