Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Pictures



We are in St. George and it is basically heaven on earth! 
I could not be happier 
and I think everyone else is having a great time as well!

While I have been swimbikerunning my heart out, 
the kids, Karl, Grandma, and Grandpa 
have ben having all sorts of fun!
All I have tonight though are some pictures 
of Max and Noah enjoying the pool 
that is 10 feet from our condo door. 

This week has been packed with action 
and blogging will have to wait until later...


Still a little cold. 
This was at 9 o'clock in the morning. 
Luckily, the pool is heated and has a hot tub!





Still loving the underwater action shots!



Fruit bar break!


They've been swimming at least twice a day
and I have been able to join them quite a few times!




Getting a little tired... 



(Yep. That is Coach in the background. 
He came to check on me and I hope I passed.)

Time flies when you are having fun! 
I'd better get to bed and charge my batteries!








3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

love the underwater pictures! and glad you guys are enjoying warm weather. please send us some

WARNERS said...

That DOES look like heaven!! Wish I could join in the fun!! The underwater pics are great. Miss you!

Smart Helm said...

Great way to spend the spring!