Thursday, March 8, 2012

Parade, Pirate, and Park




Oh my. This blogging thing is not happening lately. 
I have one post in the works but I just can't seem to find the time to finish it. 
Racing season is upon us and I am trying hard to go to bed early and get enough rest, 
which is not helping the blogging. 
So instead of writing a short blog post that then turns into a novel, 
I am just going to post some pictures of last weekend's trip to Sedona


While I was out riding and running in the warm sunshine
Karl and the kids went to Sedona's St. Patrick's Day Parade
and had a great time. 
Max saw a balloon artist and wished for a pirate hat and sword.
His request was granted, including a belt for the sword, 
and Max was thrilled!


The boys spent the rest of the day at one of our favorite parks 
- Sunset Park in Sedona.
Not having enough energy (due to sickness) to take them on a hike, 
Karl opted for a trip to the store to buy yummy ice cream
once the kids needed a break from playing. 
I don't think either of them minded. 
But first they had to eat their vegetables:


We are very grateful to live so close to warmer temperatures 
and love to break out shorts in February! 
I even got sunburned on my legs! 
Speaking of warmer temperatures: 
Spring Break is almost here and we can't wait to go to St. George
and spend a week playing and exploring with Grandma and Grandpa! 



1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

That's it. I'm learning how to make balloon accessories. Looks like alot of fun!