Saturday, January 8, 2011

Noah Today



I love this kid.
(Even though he won't let anyone cut his hair.)
I am glad he is mine.

His ran around most of the day saying:

"Hey, wait a minute, Buster!
This is my house.
Only I get to act like that!"

Which, of course, results in Max doing the same.
We had quite the fun coming up with our own versions.

The quote is from his favorite book these days:
The Taming of Lola. A Shrew Story.
By Ellen Weiss.
Such a good book. I recommend it.

Tonight he also came to me and said (in German):

"Mama, put some vegetables on the table.
So we can be raccoons and come eat them."

Sure thing.
They can have all the veggies they want.
(Earlier that day they were playing raccoons with Papa
and somehow he convinced our raccoons to eat
red pepper, cucumber, and celery for lunch.)

Wanna know what else he did today?
(Since I am already telling...)

Play indoor soccer
Sled and not get tired
Build jumps
Skateboard
Play on a frozen lake
Share with his brother
Insist on the keyboard playing really loud all day
Eat 2 bowls of lentil soup
Think I am his servant

That is my boy.


1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Happy Birthday Noah. I love his long hair. He looks like he's out of the 70's :-)