Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sitting up

I made it! I can sit up all my myself. Now I can better watch Noah play and see what is going on around me.

Here I am still practicing in a toy box. I like the box much better than the Bumbo thingy I told you about earlier. Don't ask me why but I do. Maybe 'cause I can grab things better and grabbing things is what I like to do.











But, as you can see, I don't need the box or the Bumbo anymore. I am big now.





Ok, gotta go. I am busy figuring out the crawling thing.

4 comments:

WARNERS said...

Congratulations Max! Woohoo, you did it. Welcome to big boy life now.

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow he is getting so big!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm missing it all. So sad but congrats Max you are a big boy now. Now you can beat up Noah. Oh and I like Noah's shirt =)

Smart Helm said...

That first picture is AWESOME! I love it.

Good luck with crawling. Don't get discouraged, you have to crawl before you can walk.

Emily Nice said...

Way to go Max! Its hard when your head makes up like half your body weight, but we all went through it too. you'll like crawling a lot. THen Noah won't be able to keep as much of his stuff out of your way. fun times!