Sunday, February 1, 2009

Legos

Noah fell in love with Legos. It happened when his cousins were playing with them at Grandma's house and he watched what cool things they were building.

Here he is building a rather cool thing himself.


Unfortunately and sadly, I can't remember what it is. But, I think it is awesome.


He also built this ATV all by himself and had lots of fun with it.

Now I wish I would have gotten him Legos for his birthday or Christmas but I had no idea he would be so much into it already. To be honest, I thought it was too little still. But seeing how it entertains him for a (relatively) long time, we borrowed some from Grandma Becky. Mick has quite the collection and still plays with them. When he leaves on his mission next month, we might borrow some more. Unless he carefully locks away everything he calls his own, like Andee did. Then we are in trouble. But today he took a few minutes and shared his Lego expertise with Noah. Now, instead of thinking Mick is scary, Noah thinks he is super cool.

He is in his room right now, supposed to be sleeping but playing with his Lego dudes. 'Dudes' is what we call these little guys.

In case you are wondering, he can be a knight and play with Legos at the same time. I still put that costume on him about 5 times a day. I am really tired of it.

Time to turn off Noah's light. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Legos are the best! We used to spend hours playing with my brothers legos. Even better we would play with Legos and match box cars together and we could be entertained for hours. Well i'm glad you found him a new toy to keep him entertained. =)

Smart Helm said...

I LOVE LEGOS! I have my own collection. Problem is most of the kids that come over are 2 young.

Hey, I didn't notice u had updated ur post. Sorry!