Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our little chub


One lovely evening this little chub was so cute that I had to take some pictures before giving him a bath.

I love his double chin, floppy cheeks, and wide eyes.


He's got some pretty nice rolls, as well.


Max loves sitting up in the tub trying to catch the running water with his hands. So many fun and new things to explore.


Noah keeps asking why his skin is so soft and I don't really have an answer. Just really soft and nice baby skin.

I also tried to get a picture of his first tooth but it did not work very well. He is not quite ready to show it to the world yet.

I love our little guy.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

So cute!

I love the pictures of those big eyes as well. The better to see this new world he was born into. He's going to be a great thinker.

Jamie Pearson said...

He is getting more cute every minute. And he doesn't have very many rolls you should have seen my brother and sister. I really do love how big Max's eyes are. He is such a cutie. Thanks for trying to get a picture of the tooth. Maybe next time.

Emily Nice said...

I thought i left a comment on this weeks ago, but its not here so it either didn't work or I'm just forgetful. Love the pictures. Its amazing how fast they grow up so I'm glad he is still pretty small and chubby.