Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fieldtrip Time


lunch by Buddha Beach

This week we have a total of 3 field trips.
School field trips.
(Not including family field trips.)

Monday,
Max and his preschool class took the public bus
to the local library for some playing
and reading fun.
He loved it.

Today,
Max and I got to join Noah and his Kindergarten class
for a super fun hike down in Sedona.
We marched for about 1 mile discussing wildlife and nature,
picnicked in the shade by the creek,
had a blast playing in the water and on rocks,
and then marched back to the cars.
It was fantastic!
What a treat for the kids.
Great memories and class bonding!
Have I mentioned that I love Noah's teacher???

Tomorrow,
Max will hopefully be joining his friends
on a little hike to the park close to his preschool.
As I was typing this, he just threw up in his bed!
Craptastic!
It is now all cleaned up and I hope
he/we will sleep well and be fit come morning.
Maybe just a little too much creek water in his belly...




1 comment:

WARNERS said...

ohhh, poor little guy! I hope he can feel well enough to make it on his hike!