Thursday, September 15, 2011

Under Water Fun



These two pictures are not quite under water
but I still think they are fun!
Notice that in each picture the other kid
is warming up in the sun on the towel.


Good thing the pool water was quite a bit warmer.
We love the public outdoor pool in Sedona.
Nothing fancy but
fun and clean and sunny!



While staying at a hotel in Vegas last weekend,
we got to enjoy their hot tub and pool.
Mostly hot tub because the pool was a little cold
and the hot tub just nice and warm.
We had a fantastic time!



Looks like my kids might have inherited
my genes for bad swimming form.
Sorry, guys!



But, hey, I am just happy that they love
playing in and under the water
as much as I do.
We will worry about a proper stroke later.
My sister and I basically lived in the water
all growing up whether swimming or just playing.
I want to pass that passion on.
See?


Karl is not quite as at home in the water.
But that is ok.
He just feels more comfortable
running through the woods
collecting bugs.


Typical.


Maybe I should mention though
that neither of my kids can actually swim.
They both think they can
but ... well, they can't.
Not more than a few feet at a time.
But Noah is getting there.

I love the following little video because

- Max is such a dare devil
- Noah is always eager to help Max
- Max is a pretty grateful kid





3 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Man for not knowing how to swim they seem to hold their own quite well. Kai loves to swim too, too bad we can't get together and go swimming!! Love the underwater camera, we have one too but haven't really used it since we left Hawaii, now I want to get it out again!!
Great job on your race. You are amazing!!

Smart Helm said...

I really like the little video. What a cool new camera! (Sorry I've been reading lately without commenting.. I'm a terrible person)

wilson4 said...

Fun! Eric and Rubie really liked looking at these pictures.