Sunday, March 27, 2011

1 Norwegian, 1 Policeman, 3 Firefighters



I sure love these kids!
But, I am getting a little tired of
playing "pretend" all day every day.
Is it September yet?

Even having friends over to play with
does not give me a free minute.
I am still needed as Penny, the firefighter.


This scene lasted about 1.4 seconds.


We taught Noah how to play Uno the other day.
He loves it and is a champ already.
It is a nice change but Max is still Max.

I love their energy, creativity, and health.
Sometimes I just get worn out and
would welcome some more independence.
Maybe I should just not be as good at "pretend"?
Then they might fire me.

Noah has discovered his awesome
Norwegian hat
that my aunt made for him.
If it fit me, I'd wear it!



Here is to a great week of playing!



3 comments:

elenajube said...

Come see us and we'd love to give you a break. We miss you!

Smart Helm said...

Firefighters and Police Men are better aspirations than say... a garbage man. Love the hat!

kar jar said...

I love their new characters this morning: Gog and Goggler, the Guys That Wear Goggles.