Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Years Old




I love this kid more than words can say!
We are incredibly blessed to have him in our family!


And I am so thankful that he loves me, too!


He makes me happy.
What more could I ask for?


Happy 5th Birthday, Noah!

PS: More birthday posts to follow. Just wanted to make sure I did not forget about letting you all know how much Noah means to me. Before the birthday-party-craziness is about to begin... Actually, we are already in the middle of it. Planning parties is definitely not my forte, so wish me luck! And patience!

5 comments:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! I can't believe he is 5 tho! Seems as tho he was JUST ridding around on his skuut, lol. Goodluck with the bday party!

JessWilson said...

Happy Birthday Noah! And, I beg to differ on the birthday-party-planning thing being your forte. You always come up with the funnest things for the kids to do and they love it!! I was actually thinking of using your idea for the individual pinata bags that you had at Noah's 3rd birthday party. So fun! Good Luck. :)

Smart Helm said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I hope you have many more to come. And you enjoy all the partying :-)

ff familie fuerniss said...

Happy Birthday lieber Noah. Wir wünschen dir ne fetzige Party mit tollen Überraschungen. Viel Spaß euch allen, feiert schön.

Jamie Pearson said...

WHAT he is 5!! Wow I can't believe that. He is so big! Did he start kindergarten or does he have to wait for next year. I just realized that I haven't talked to you in forever. Call me sometime because your schedule is a lot busier than mine.