Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lego Boys


This picture of Noah makes me laugh

Noah has been into Lego for a long time now.
Pretty much since he turned 3.
So by now he has gotten quite good at it.
Better than me.

Today was his turn for Show'n'Tell at preschool,
and he brought a Lego helicopter he made.
(And two rocks.)


He got new Lego a while ago,
got out the directions for this truck,
followed them,
and half an hour later it was finished.
That kid has patience and persistence.


I think it's pretty awesome.


Not sure what this one is.
I am having a hard time keeping track
since he comes up with about 5 each day.
He kinda has to since he has Destructo-Boy as his little brother.


Max is actually getting pretty good at Lego himself.
He loves to make towers or "TurmMänner".
Guys with really, really long necks and lots of heads.

This is actually a really short one. But the only pic I have.

Then he proceeds to carry them around with him.
All day.
In which case my main occupation is to look for lost parts.
All day.


Thank you to whoever came up with Lego.
Must have been a German...


4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Go Noah! That is so awesome that he can put them together by himself. We used to love legos too i think my mom saved my brothers which makes me excited so Kade can play with them one day

Smart Helm said...

I love legos. I have my own set... or two. Every Engineer needs legos! I bet your kids are gonna grow up to be awesome engineers :-)

Telitaadams said...

Way to go Noah and Max! Very impressive!

Elena Jarvis Jube said...

So cute! We miss you guys.