Monday, September 6, 2010

Lake Mary



Hooray!
There is water in Arizona!
Not a lot,
but we do have a lake less than 30 minutes away.
It is beautiful and fun to swim in.
Unfortunately, the day we went there
it was extremely windy and no one felt like going swimming.
Imagine that!


So we did lots of exploring and hiking around.
We will definitely come back
but I am afraid the swim season is over up here.


After hanging out in the wind for a while, we had enough.
We found ourselves a nice little protected area,
found a ball, and played around.
By then I was having too much fun to take pictures...




Thank you, Oma and Opa, for outfitting the boys with nice warm fleeces.
They will definitely need them up here.



3 comments:

JessWilson said...

Looks like fun! My boys love to go to lakes just to throw rocks in the water. They could do it for hours and I could too!

Jamie Pearson said...

Its soo pretty I hope we can find someplace cool like that in Washington.

Smart Helm said...

I miss cold!