Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm in the newspaper!


Hey friends,

Check it out: I am in our local newspaper, the Daily Herald. I am smack in the middle of the picture and in front of me is my buddy Dylan.


Here is the story:

Every Tuesday morning, Noah and Mama get their bikes out. Then they throw me in the trailer (without even asking if maybe I would like to ride my trike) and off we go. I am pretty cozy back there, even during a blizzard, but I feel somewhat neglected. Noah gets to have all the fun and attention while I try not to fall asleep. Because you know what happens when I dare fall asleep at the wrong time? Mama gets me out and makes me walk next to her. Anyway, I am digressing...

So on Tuesdays we bike to the library. I love the library! As soon as we get there I run off and explore everything. I also try to sneak into places I am not supposed to go, and when the security guard notices, she brings me back to Mama. I love adventures! Then Noah gets to wear a cool name tag and disappears through a little green door. Every time I try to get in, I get caught. I guess I don't look 3 quite yet. Then Mama drags me over to toddler time which is pretty cool. They sing silly songs, jump up and down, have a puppet show, and read a story. I'd rather be doing my own thing though.

Last week was different. There was this guy with a big camera taking lots of pictures of everything going on. I figured this would be my chance to show the world my skills. So I sat on the story blanket and just listened. No hair-pulling, no wrestling, no shirt-tugging.

And that is how I made it into the newspaper...

The end.

PS: This week I was back to my usual self.


3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Ahh so cute! I love that he really looks like he is paying attention to the story and is really into it. Oh and I love his cheeks! I bought a new camera lens this week so now I'm even more excited to play with when I see you guys. the more kids the more pictures, yeah!

Smart Helm said...

YOUR FAMOUS!

Can I touch you?

Elena Jarvis Jube said...

Max is adorable! I guess I should open up my Herald more often. I missed it.