Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interview with Mama

Mama raced (and won) her last triathlon of the season on Saturday, so I am hoping she will settle down long enough for me to ask her some questions. I am also officially released as Head Cheerleader. Now I can finally concentrate on developing more important skills like building cool trucks with Legos, doing wheelies on my bike, and wrestling Max.

"Hey, Mama, what do YOU think about Arches NP?"

"I LOVE it and here is why: from the minute we get there until we leave, you and Max are just busy, busy, busy! I can actually sit back for a few minutes and enjoy watching you explore nature. I don't have to come up with fun things to do and places to go all day long. I enjoy all the short hikes to amazing arches that you and (partly) even Max can go on. It is so fun to be in a place where everyone is happy."


"This time was especially fun because our fantastic friends, the Wilson Family, joined us. I am so proud of all of us for making it to Delicate Arch. It was quite the accomplishment. Thanks so much for coming, guys. "

"I agree. I love having Eric around. He is my best bud."

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

One day I will get there. Hey congrats on winning all your races this year sarah!!! And I am sad I am no longer your head cheerleader. Oh yeah Love the hair too. I really should cut mine/

Smart Helm said...

Fun for you. Way to win! Even though we all knew it would happen ;-)