Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cherry Chubs Reunion

This is hot off the press and I couldn't be more excited. You KNOW it is going to be an awesome weekend if you get an invitation like this one (coloring included)! Thanks, Courtney! I can't wait.

Now that Sarah's off season has officially begun, it's time to discuss a Cherry lane reunion.
The proposal is to meet in Vegas during President's Day Weekend which is in February.
Specific dates are: Friday, February 12- Tuesday, February 16.

We will be celebrating
US

And more specifically let's list a few of all our amazing accomplishments:

1. Newest 2nd generation cherry chub- Julia Warner born Nov.4 We love you, Julia!
2. Anticipating the arrival of Melissa's baby in March
3. Jamie's marriage to Jesse (Jamie is really married. and we need to party with the Mrs.)
4. Sarah's FUN competing season '09 (and what made it FUN for Sarah? She won and won and won and won and won week after week.)
5. Emily's niceness.
6. Lericia's move to Seattle and buying a HOUSE!! (wow! that's a really grown up thing to do. How great is it to decorate your home?!!! sigh sigh
7. Bethany's coolness and volunteering during the wee hours of our Red Rock Relay. Thanks Beth!
8. Jen blazing a trail in southern Utah during the Red Rock Relay... go Rooster go... Jen- what was your final roadkill???!!!
9. Melanie being a recent convert to swim-bike-run races! YAY! another cherry chub to carry the name.
10. And it's my birthday weekend. I will be throwing down the card, "We have to have a President's day 5k because it is my birthday weekend." "We have to go swimming because it is my birthday weekend." I'll push it just to the edge of annoyance.

For those of us that need to purchase a plane ticket, it would be helpful if we can get participation confirmation from everyone. Please, RSVP to Melissa (thanks for hosting), Sarah (initiator) or Courtney (who's always up for a get together with her FAV Five plus 4)

Sorry, Noah. I know you wanted to interview me about our trip to Moab. But this is just so exciting! I will try to calm down and maybe we can do it tomorrow?

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Do I not get to help host?