Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Max in the Pool

I am proud to report that we have made it through the summer so far without Max drowning. And that is not an easy thing to accomplish as the movies below will show you. Not that he was not close at times, but we always fished him out before it was too late. The funny thing is: he does not mind, not at all. Sometimes I think he actually likes it. Why else would he do it over and over again?



Sometimes I think I am crazy for taking them to the pool by myself so much. You can imagine how that goes. But the fun definitely outweighs the craziness of it all. And I definitely prefer craziness over boredom.



PS: In case you are bored by these movies, I know they are not great. But there are more to come. It is the best I can do to show the boys 'in action' to my family in Germany. We have not seen them in over a year.

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love how he just falls into the pool and it doesn't matter what he hits on the way down he just gets up and does it again. You are going to have 2 really good swimmers one day

Smart Helm said...

The confidence is great but it is a little scary! I agree with Jamie, ur gonna have some great swimmers!

I say better than being afraid of water.

Emily Nice said...

Fun times! he never seems worried or even gasping for breath. You are a good mama, teaching your kids to swim is so important. Way to go sarah!