Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snowbird

Karl was invited to a conference at Snowbird and since I was not about to stay home with the two boys by myself AGAIN, I invited us along on the trip. Although we had to stay in a hotel, all 4 of us in one room, and it took is at least 10 minutes to venture outside, it was worth the trip and we had lots of fun!

I was excited to be up there in the fall and see all the beautiful autumn colors. They did not disappoint. And at the same time it was still nice and warm. Perfect weather for playing outside all day. And that is what we did.





We played on Snowbird's fun playground.









Just in the dirt.





On their equipment



Noah on his bike





At the Zoo in Salt Lake



Max was always along for the ride and a great sport



Without Papa during the day



With Papa after he got done with meetings



I was able to get my first "swim" in after giving birth and (if you ignore the huge ugly grey hotel building) it could not have been a more beautiful setting/view.



When it got dark and cold outside we entertained ourselves in the hotel room and it was not that bad. We made good use of the nice big bath tub but thanks to Jamie I won't be posting any pictures of my boys in the tub. We also came up with other creative ideas.

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Fun time! Love the pictures. I'm always in support of less nudity :) Hope you continue to enjoy the weather cause its going to get cold this weekend. boo!

Jamie Pearson said...

So was it just my comment about the bath pictures or did someone else have a say in that??? Ok see you tomorrow yeah for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!