Thursday, October 30, 2008

Emily and Big Springs



One of my favorite places close to home is Southfork Canyon, especially Big Springs at the very end of it. So we took Emily there because it is especially pretty in the fall.



Jen, Eric and Rubie decided to join is as well and the kids had lots of fun exploring rocks, leaves, streams, dirt, etc.







We let the boys go crazy with their dump trucks and they had a great time going up and down the hill. Then we tried to have a picnic but it turned more into a feeding-changing-diapers-and-clothes-taking-kids-to-the-potty-kind-of-event. Like most of Jen and my adventures lately but that does not mean we did not have lots of fun anyway.




We also found some ducks to feed (later that week).



And hiked the Y (later that night). It has turned into a tradition. Every time Emily visits, we hike the Y. And I have always wanted to hike up there when it was all lit up. Very pretty.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow I am sooo impressed you are updating your blog like crazy! I love it, now I wish Jen George would do the same thing.

La Belle Belge said...

Hey Sarah! It's good to see you and your family on your blog! Wow your kids are just too cute. It is fun to see a picture of Jen and her cute kids too. I started running a few months ago and I think about you gals all the time. You truly were inspirations to me during my BYU years (back then I never thought I'd ever run long distances). You were all "running" with me three weeks ago when I ran my very first half marathon and it was awesome (1:52min--not bad for a first timer :). Anyways, I hope we'll get to hang out again some day. Did you know we are moving to Zurich Switzerland in January? You'll have to contact me when you go to Germany. Love, Julienna