Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aunt Emily

Aunt Emily is finally here and we are so excited! She is my sister, just a year younger than me and lives in Germany. So most of the time we miss her tons but now we get to play with her for 3 weeks! She is so good at holding Max and entertaining Noah.














Emily and Noah's favorite place to hang out is the bean bag.














In Emily's arms Max likes to go right to sleep.
He is definitely getting spoiled while she here.



It is not Halloween yet but Noah likes to show off
his Lion costume and biking skills.




She came right in time for Noah and my birthday. On my birthday we went to Grandma Becky's house for dinner, cake, ice cream and lots of fun.














When Noah is with his girl cousins, he forgets that he is a boy and likes to dance, wear pretty scarfs and pretend to be queen (or whatever it is he is doing).

1 comment:

WARNERS said...

Wow! They're growing too fast! I hate missing out. Looks like you have had a great time with Emily. I love the picture of her and Noah lying down, laughing together - precious! I miss you guys!

Love,
Mandy