Saturday, June 16, 2012

So far in Germany...



Rain
It's been raining. A ton. What's new? After these 6 weeks I will be very ready to return to the desert. Why can't I have beautiful green scenery without rainy days?  


Lego and Playmobil
The kids are just as much into it as at home. It's always fun to have 'new' toys. Especially when it's cold and rainy outside...




Water Playgrounds.
But where there is lots of rain, there is lots of water! Water galore = Happiness. 


Hiking
Of course. That is what Germans are all about! 





Lakes
Have I mentioned that I love water? We have only been able to go once because of the bad weather but as soon as it warms up, we will be back! 





Sisters
I only have one. And I love her! I am hoping she will have her baby before I leave...


Cousins
These 3 are trouble. Ok. Not really. Mostly Max is trouble. And Noah is trying to protect Lynn from Max, who isn't used to having someone following him around and copying is every move. That is usually his job.


So far so good
We've been here 3 weeks and will stay for another 3. 
It's going to be great! 





2 comments:

jaredandgina said...

I love that you get to go out there and spend so much great time with your family! I really miss Germany and want to go back there so bad!! Tell your family Hi. Do you still stay in touch with Uta??

Smart Helm said...

I love all the water things you do. I wish I could live in the desert but still have lots of water to play in! I'm ok without all the mushy green stuff though :)