Friday, May 25, 2012

Zion National Park


(I started this post a while back and never finished it. Seeing how I haven't posted anything on here in ages and how I am about to lose it because I am trying to get ready for our big Germany adventure (which, by the way, starts in less than 24 hours!), I figured now is a good time to publish this. Unfinished. Because there is a lot of unfinished business around here this days... 


During Spring Break the boys also went to Zion with Grandma and Grandpa. I hope you are not sick of pictures yet. I promise to actually write something in the next post. But, to be honest, March officially wore me out and I am trying to recover in time for spring and summer fun! Since March was basically all about training and racing, I have been telling a lot more stories over on my triathlon blog than here. 



I was a little sad I did not get to go to Zion with everyone but, luckily, I had just been there in January and am still vividly remembering its beauty! If you have not been there, I highly recommend a visit. It will not disappoint! 

The boys did very well on a hike to the Emerald Pools (which look anything but emerald in these pictures) and enjoyed climbing over and skipping rocks. 






The MaxMan. Love him. 





The End. 





1 comment:

zionponderosa said...

The US has so much beauty to explore in its National Park system. Deciding where to begin can be a daunting task. Booking your vacation as a package can take some of the guess work out of the whole process.

Zion Park