Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finally! I am in Preschool!



Hey Guys!

Long time to talk! I was really busy over the summer. Who has time to sit at the computer when there is so much fun to be had outside? Not me!

I have been looking forward to going to Acorn Preschool for more than a year now! Last year I never got to stay. All we did was drop Noah off and pick him back up. Now it is finally my turn! I am super excited! And super cute as you can see in the picture above.

Since I am only going 3 mornings a week, I still have plenty of time to play with Mama and visit my friends at the YMCA. Good times!

Thank you Oma and Opa for being my preschool sponsors!

Ok. Gotta go. I've got places to go and things to explore and a brother to pick up from Kindergarten!

Later, Max




1 comment:

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah Max I'm so glad you get to go to preschool. I can't believe Noah is in kindergarten....crazy! Can't wait to see you guys next week.