Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally a Big Boy



Max has been very excited to turn 3!
(He would have actually preferred to turn 5.)
He could not wait to be a big boy.

No naps.
Potty-trained.
Starting preschool.
I think he finally made it!
He is not little anymore.
(Except for the occasional (daily) tantrum.)

We already celebrated his birthday on Friday.
Presents.
Hash browns and eggs.
Skatepark.
Our little pool.
A little party with friends, water rockets, treasure hunt,
cake and ice cream.
Delicious dinner at the Wildflower Bread Company.

Hanging out in the RV

This week he is having a blast camping with
Oma and Opa in Oak Creek Canyon.

We love this big boy so much!

PS: I decided it would fit into my workout schedule better to celebrate his birthday on Friday rather than today. I do not think this makes me a bad mother. I just wanted to spend all day with my favorite little guy. Besides, what kid would not rather open presents 4 days earlier?




2 comments:

ff familie fuerniss said...

Alles Gute und Liebe zum Geburtstag - big boy! Wow schon 3 Jahre, lass dich drücken und genieße die Zeit mit Oma und Opa. Bussi von Tante Emily, Onkel Jochen und BabyLynn

Jamie Pearson said...

YEAH congrats Max!!!