Thursday, July 14, 2011

Favorite Summer Picture



On the way to the hot tub.
Luckily, its water is never actually hot
and thus makes for a nice little pool to play in.

Summer in Flagstaff is not quite what I dream about
but we are making it work.
A city with no public outdoor pool in the summer
should simply not be allowed.

Good thing we are planning on spending
all of next summer
in Germany and Utah
with pools and lakes galore.

(I saw a guy today with a shirt that said:
Everything is better in California
I might need to get myself one that says:
Everything is better in Utah
Or I could just stop complaining.)





3 comments:

Diana said...

adorable picture!
are you kidding me, a town in arizona with no public swimming pool, that should be illegal.

Smart Helm said...

They look very ready to swim :-) Sounds like a summer to look forward to!

jaredandgina said...

I am right there with you on the whole Utah thing. We just got to texas and it is so hot and they are in a drought so we cant even play in the sprinklers or fill up our kiddie pool. At least there are public pools but it is so hot I don't even want to go to them. Utah has the best weather!!